Are you a PWAY Engineer with 3+ years of working within the railway industry?
Are you looking for your next permanent role, within a company that can offer progression and development opportunities?
My client is a highly successful and market-leading contractor within the railway industry, making them one of the UK's largest track contractors. Due to company growth, they are recruiting a PWAY Engineer to join their team and coordinate all PWAY aspects of construction and associated works with other disciplines, across the Anglia region.
Salary: DOE + full company benefits package
- Tasks carried out as allocated by Delivery Manager and Lead Engineer.
- Make sure proposed construction plans are safe and carry out risk assessments, as part of design & construction work.
- Manage the onsite engineering activities of the specific project and work packages.
- Produce WPP, task briefings and ITP in place before works commence.
- Ensuring all work complied with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures.
- Refer any design issues to the CRE / CEM.
- Progress reporting.
- The PWAY Engineer will be educated to HNC/HND level in Civil Engineering or possess suitable experience.
- Have at least 3 x years experience of working in a similar role within the railway industry.
- Excellent experience in delivery of plain line S&C, strapping and stressing.
- Valid PTS and COSS competency
- PC literate
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West