Are you a Project Manager with a background in the railway industry? Have you got experience managing lineside civils?
My client is a well-established, multi-disciplined tier 1 contractor and have a fantastic work bank including works on HS2 and CP6. Due to recent successes, they are looking for a Project Manager to join them on a part time basis for a minor civils works package.
Please note, there is potential for the position to become full time later in the contract.
Day Rate: £300 - £350 per day
Contract: Length: 1 year +
Hours: 8:00am - 17:00pm, 3 days a week between Monday to Friday (flexible on days)
Requirements of Project Manager:
- Valid PTS is essential
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of civils experience, preferably in piling, foundations, UTX or lineside.
- Preferably have worked for a principal contractor, although not essential
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Direct interface with the client and subcontractors, maintaining good working relationships.
- Ensuring the project is maintaining network rail standards throughout.
- Forward planning to ensure everything is in place to deliver works, such as permits, materials and consents.
- Preparing method statements, risk assessments and reports for the whole package.
- Detailed knowledge of safety regulations (particularly CDM)
- Commercial and financial understanding and knowledge
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West