Are you a Project Manager with Rail client or consultancy experience?
Do you have experience working with TOCs or working on Rail Depot projects?
My client due various large infrastructure schemes and national frameworks is looking to hire a Project Manager to support their depot projects.
Location: London, or Derby - hybrid working set up.
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000
- 6 to 10 years' experience on Railway projects.
- Able to author technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality.
- Good understanding of Network Rail, London Underground & Railway Group standards as well as the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Prior experience working with TOCs (Train Operating Companies) and/or depots preferred.
- Higher Educational Qualification (a minimum of HND qualified in Civil Engineering).
- Experience managing budgets, teams, mnaging multiple projects, design teams.
- PTS preferred.
- Consultancy or Client side experience essential.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible and interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.