An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to come and deliver major schemes in Merseyside.
The main duties of the experienced Project Manager are:
- To lead on the identification, development, design and implementation, of key major transport infrastructure initiatives and major maintenance schemes to help secure the future prosperity of the City.
- To check quality of designs and proposals put forward by partners and contractors and implement any required changes.
- To ensure that all projects delivered by the team are delivered on time, in budget and are value for money in all cases.
- To check the quality of procedures adopted by partners and contractors
- To input in to the management and monitoring of the Highways maintenance elements of the Transportation Capital Programme, by ensuring schemes are delivered to agreed timescales and costs.
- Responding to enquiries on highways related issues.
- Providing highways maintenance input into proposed highways and public realm schemes
- Contribute to the Highways Asset Management Plan.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.