Are you a Project Engineer with experience in Rail Civils and Buildings?
Are you looking for your next contracting opportunity?
My client is looking for a Project Engineer support manage design and construction activities for allocated projects. This role will be supporting projects in the North West of England, around Manchester and Liverpool.
Rate: £320 to £370 (Umbrella)
How long: 6 months, 37 hours per week.
Location: work from the Manchester office 3 days per week, 2 days remote.
- Engineering experience in Civils/Buildings.
- Network Rail experience.
- Sentinel required.
- Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
- Knowledge of quality assurance.
- An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
- CDM, risk assessment, engineering management competency.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Applications for this role closes at the end of this week (9th of July).
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 023 387 6068.