The leading nuclear decommissioning business in the UK has a very exciting opportunity for experienced project engineers with a mechanical or electrical background who has worked in multidiscipline teams to join the project.
- Job Role - Project Engineer
- Location - Romney Marsh
- Contract Length - 12 months (possible extension)
- Pay rates - up to £480 a day (Inside IR35)
If you are an experienced project engineer who has a background in mechanical or electrical engineering and a keen eye for detail and document production.
- Experience in practicing discipline engineering from a mechanical or electrical background
- A background in multidisciplined teams of engineering projects
- Competency creating close out documents
- Competent in collating/archiving project records
- Competent in MS suite of works
- Quality control attitude to document management
- Close out records knowledge and understanding working with suppliers, contractors and internal functions.
- HNC minimum but HND/Degree preferred
- Nuclear experience in engineering
- An understanding of engineering standards
- Team work focused
- Engineering qualification
Please bare in mind this role will require security clearance for the successful candidate.
If you meet the criteria for this role, please do give me a call on 02393 876037 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.