An unmissable opportunity with a multidisciplinary consultancy has arisen for a proven Principal Mechanical Engineer.
The role would be suitable for a candidate with extensive experience of delivering residential/mixed-use projects with heat networks and detailed knowledge of low carbon technologies and sustainable design.
The role will provide you with an opportunity to become an integral part of a successful MEP and Sustainability Team. You will be responsible for managing projects, influencing design and quality standards and mentoring and managing junior members of the team. You will assist in the day-to-day management of the MEP team including client management, invoicing, team resources, and business development.
Core competencies required for this role:
- Hold a bachelor's degree or higher in engineering or building services engineering.
- Proven experience in a similar consultancy role.
- Extensive experience of delivering residential and mixed-use projects with heat networks and low carbon technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of low carbon and sustainable design
- Detailed knowledge of key Building Regulations (Part L, F, P, B) and CIBSE Guides (TM59, CP1).
- Hold membership with relevant industry body (CIBSE, IMechE, IET).
This role presents the opportunity to establish yourself as an industry leader with a leading consultancy and has ample opportunity to progress to more senior positions, including Director level roles.
To be eligible for this role, you must have UK experience and be able to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.
To apply, please follow the link or send your CV to Charlie Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org