Are you a Principal Civil Engineer with large Railway project experience?
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity with a leading main contractor?
My client is looking to hire a Principal Civil Engineer to join them in a lead role to support their growing portfolio of projects. My client is looking for individuals from a design background with management experience to assist on both structural and lineside Civils work.
This role is key for my client's works on Core Valley Lines and will be managing the design for civil works including stations, embankments, etc.
Location: Cardiff, hybrid/remote working.
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 plus £4,200 car allowance.
- 6 to 10 years' experience on Railway projects.
- Chartered, or currently working towards Chartership.
- Able to author technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality.
- Good understanding of Network Rail, London Underground & Railway Group standards as well as the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Must have Rail experience.
- PTS preferred (not essential).
- Management experience.
- Background in civil engineering design.
This is an urgent requirement, and my client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible and interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.