Are you a Multi-Skilled Operative looking for an opportunity to build a career within the rail industry?
Do you have a trade in carpentry, bricklaying or small civils repairs?
My client is a well-established multi-discipline contractor with a major presence in the railway sector. They are looking for Multi-Skilled Operatives to join their fast-growing team, to carry out reactive or planned maintenance works across the Kent and Sussex regions.
This would suit someone with a civils building trade, looking to obtain their PTS qualification and grow with a successful company.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 P/A
- ·Company Car
- ·Company Pension
- ·25 Days Holiday
- ·Gift Day off for your Birthday
- ·Private Health Insurance
- ·Employee Assistance Programme
- ·Life Assurance
- ·Trade Discount Cards
- ·Valid CSCS card
- ·PTS desired although not essential
- ·Full UK driving license is essential
- ·Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ·Proven experience within a civils building trade such as carpentry, bricklaying, plastering etc.
If you're interested in this position, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West.