One of the biggest engineering companies in the UK has a fantastic opportunity for a mechanical engineer to join the team on a contract basis for the remainder of the year (10 months).
- Job Role - Mechanical Engineer
- Location - Derby
- Contract Length - 10 Months
- Pay Rates - Up To £54 hour DOE (INSIDE IR35)
My client is looking to bring on the a process engineer who has a strong background in Mechancial engineering and has worked in the heavily regulated sector of nuclear.
- Background and experience in mechanical engineering
- Able to perform design calculations to support designs
- Experience of mechanical design and production of associated documentation (calculations, reports, HAZOPs etc)
- Experience of detailed design from a concept design based on an agreed set of requirements
- Experience of producing designs.
- Ability to specify equipment in the form of datasheets and assess the technical suitability of any equipment offered.
- Time in the Nuclear industry
- NX CAD Software experince
- Qualification or relevant experience in mechanical engineering
- Security clearances
Please note this role will require security clearances, so please bare this in mind when applying.
If you are qualified and keen, please do call me on 02393 876037 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org