Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer – Bournemouth
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
My client is a long standing and well established Building Services consultancy, looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team based in Bournemouth on a permanent basis.
They operate primarily in the Healthcare and Education sectors but have been involved in various other sectors including Stadia, Commercial Mixed Use and more.
Working closely with Contractors makes the difference with this company and allows them and their Engineers to be involved more deeply with the overall project and support contractors throughout the build stage, giving you a better overall exposure to the Design and Build industry.
As an Intermediate Electrical Engineer you will report in to the company Director and will be responsible for producing Detailed design of Electrical services such as; Small power, Lighting (Internal and External), CCTV, Access systems and other Electrical Building Services.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in Electrical Building Services Design
- Ideally be educated to Degree level
- Have a ‘hands on’ background or experience working with a contractor as a Design Engineer
- Be competent in the use of Dialux and Amtech calculation packages
- Be competent using AutoCAD for Electrical drawings
- Be flexible to visit sites/clients when required
- Have a full, clean driving license
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Weeks on 02393 876048 or