Are you a passionate HR Project Manager with experience in delivering people related projects?
Do you hold a CIPD qualification?
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and determined Human Resources Professional to join their team and lead the delivery of a strategic people plan that's centred around diversity and inclusion. This would suit a Senior HR partner with experience in managing multiple HR projects, including organisational changes.
Duration: 9-12 months
Location: Kent 2 days a week - remote working optional
Rate: £375 - £400 p/d
- ·Report directly into the Head of HR and work closely with senior management team.
- ·Manage multiple HR projects across the business.
- ·Lead the delivery of a strategic people plans around D&I, leadership development and talent management.
- ·Manage the design and delivery of the key initiatives within the People Strategic programme.
- ·Develop a positive and engaging culture through the programmes.
- ·Must have a proven background in Human Resources and managing multiple HR projects.
- ·Will have a strong understanding in Diversity and Inclusion.
- ·Will be CIPD qualified and possess a degree in HR or Employee Engagement
- ·Ideally have experience in dealing with trade union.
- ·Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ·Be able to deal with Senior Stakeholders and management.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West on 02393876044