£55k per year + benefits
My client is a large infrastructure and utilities company who service the public and private sector. Working on major projects. They are a leader in the Utilities sector working across The Water, Gas, Power and Telecoms industry and work with some of the largest Utilities providers in the UK.
They are currently looking for a Head of Delivery for a large telecoms contract that will be commencing in the near future. The ideal candidate will have experience of running large Utility contracts and will be responsible for the successful delivery of the project and the revenue over the project term.
You will be responsible for the planning and roll out of the project, including; additional recruitment, training and development, client reports, partner relationship building, performance management and training ad development.
The role is based in Northampton and would be working for one of my clients largest customers who deal in Fibre Installation within specialist areas. The role comes with a great benefits package and a salary of £55,000.
- Identify risks in the project
- Design & implementation of the project
- Generate reports and act on any findings that could improve results
- Devise and implement clear objectives
- Work with other areas of the business and collaborate when required with things such as; resource, tools, plant
- Ensure the teams are working effectively and meet team leaders regularly
Key skills & qualifications required:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff
- Be proactive, results driven and willing to adapt
- Civil engineering qualification and degree level
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.