Health & Safety Advisor (SHEQ Advisor)
Location: Kent, Sussex or Hampshire
Salary: Up to £35k (depending on skillset and experience)
Additional: Car allowance, 25 days holiday, pension scheme and life assurance
Are you an ambitious Health & Safety advisor looking for a new challenge or to make the next step in your career?
If so this might be the ideal opportunity for you!
We are working alongside our client, a well-established Utilities main contractor, to assist with an exciting new vacancy that has opened up within their health and safety team.
The successful candidate will ensure all operations undertaken by the company are conducted safely and in accordance with their policies and procedures.
- Provide advice, reports to the company as required
- Undertake workplace inspections and audits, undertake accident / incident investigations as required
- Working with both internal and external clients as required,
- Attend meetings with both internal and external clients as required.
- Occasional out of hours working will be required.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar H&S role
- Ideally have experience of working in the Utilities Construction Industry
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of SHEQ systems, policies, and procedures
We expect this role to move quickly and the company are in a position to interview and offer for the right candidate within the next few weeks. Please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393876023 for further information.