Up to £35000.00 per annum + + OTE and Company benefits
Gas Installation Engineer – Worthing
We are delighted to announce an exciting new opportunity with a South Coast based client who are looking for experienced installation engineers to join their expanding firm. The company provide coverage across the South of England up towards London and have a number of opportunities due to significant yearly growth and a high volume of work
For the right candidate they are offering an excellent overall package as follows:
Salary: Up to £35,000 with overtime available
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: Worthing and surrounding areas
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 8 (retained payment plus door to door pay)
Extras: Company van & Specialist tools
Overview of role:
- You will be an ambassador the company, providing exceptionally high levels of service in all aspects of the role.
- You will be required to install boilers and central heating systems for domestic customers in the local area, ensuring that relevant health and safety and company standards are delivered.
- Maintain and service heating systems as required, keeping a strong level of technical knowledge in order to provide a high level of overall service.
- Engineers may be required to attend manufactures courses and assist with the mentoring of apprentices.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package of up to £35k with opportunity for higher OTE via overtime and call out rota.
- Holiday entitlement: 23 days plus Bank Holidays.
- Fully equipped van with limited private use.
- Uniform, phone, fuel card and specialist tools.
- Company pension scheme.
- Training and development.
- Technical support.
What you’ll need:
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK.
- You must have full ACS qualifications and a strong background in installation.
- Experience in wiring an S or Y plan system.
- Be living within commutable distance of the Portsmouth area.
- A full UK driving licence and a clear DBS check.
These roles are likely to be highly sought after, so if you feel you would be well suited to the role please apply ASAP or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further information.