An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Flood Risk Engineer to come and join a busy client in the West Midlands. The position is remote working with site visits when necessary.
The main duties of the experienced Flood Risk Engineer are:
- Software usage - Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Mapinfo
- Assist with Capital Programme delivery including scheme preparation using of AutoCAD.
- Assist with the investigation of all flooding and reporting for decision making.
- Assist with report preparation using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint software.
- Site levelling for scheme design and construction checks.
- Assist with the production of commuted sums and project estimates.
- Assist with the review and comment on Corporate Project drainage design / Section 38 & 278, Planning Discharge of Condition applications and review of FRAs.
- Production and checking of specifications using the Highway Works Specification.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.