Finance Manager / Analyst
Are you an exceptional, professional, and commercially aware Finance Manager/Analyst looking to join a highly respected, ambitious, and friendly business who are an 'Investors in People' certified employer.
Reporting to the Managing Director this role's main purpose is to manage, control and implement all financial functions, providing timely and accurate reports and prepare year-end accounts for independent review by external Accountants so that sound planning, and management can take place to maximise performance within the framework of legal compliance.
- Maintenance of tidy, accurate records and ledgers, including overseeing the sales ledger and credit control strategies and the purchase ledger.
- Preparation of rolling, monthly Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Forecast schedules and supporting financial schedules for the Monthly Senior Management Meeting.
- Maintaining the accruals and prepayments schedule and the Fixed Asset Register.
- Overseeing the Treasury schedule, including setting and monitoring Finance KPIs.
- Draft statutory accounts and collate year-end project information to oversee the WIP and R&D exercises.
- Business partnering with engineers, including Technical Directors on project finance profitability and review.
- CIMA or ACCA qualified or AAT with strong Accounts and finance experience.
- Strong accounting systems experience.
- Conscientious, organised with outstanding attention to detail and able to manage a challenging workload whilst having the clarity to prioritise conflicting demands.
- Solutions orientated, able to problem solve.
- Minimum two years in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAGE, Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in a fast-moving professional services environment and Deltek PIM software experience both highly desirable.
What We Can Offer You
- We can be flexible with part time or full-time basis.
- Working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- 26 days holiday p.a., plus 8 bank holidays.
- An additional 5 days holiday on completion of 5 years with the business.
- Birthday leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company private health insurance scheme.
- Company life assurance scheme.
- Hybrid Working (non-contractual), work from home up to 2 days per week by agreement.
- iPhone 11 for business and personal use.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- 'Investors in People' certified employer.
£35k - 50k per year + Benefits
02393 876 031
11 days ago
Finance Manager / Analyst