Salary: £24,000 - £36,000 + Overtime
Duration: Full Time - Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Tonbridge - with travel across the South East
My client is an Electrical Contractor to the commercial and industrial sectors. They're looking to source an Electrical Engineer to join their expanding team which covers the South East and London. Main works are in in the water utility industry.
The role comes with a competitive salary with overtime, company van and phone.
- Build and operate specialised equipment - Mainly installing containment of various types and wiring onto it, however its advantages to know what the water industry components are ie. Ferick dosing, ultrasonic, level probe etc.
- Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
- Producing test certificates where applicable
- Follow all company Health & Safety procedures and use and maintain appropriate PPE.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
- Experience of customer site work (preferably in the water utility industry).
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge and application.
- 18th Edition qualified. Test & Inspect qualification an advantage, (Would consider 17th edition)
- Well organised with the ability to multi task.
- Understand of Electrical Panel drawing is advantageous
- Sound electrical skills.
- Experience working with Instrumentation is advantageous.
- CSCS Card
- 'Can do' attitude with a flexible approach to work.
- Clean Driving Licence
If you are interested you can apply on online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to discuss
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email us on email@example.com