£32000 - £36000 per annum + Van + Fuel + PPE
Dual Fuel Meter Engineers – Bristol, Gloucester & Hereford
Are you looking for an exciting, fresh approach to SMART metering and one of the best financial packages in the industry?
My client is a well established and forward thinking gas utilities company with decades of experience in both the domestic and commercial market. They now have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Dual Fuel SMART metering engineer and are offering one of the most comprehensive and financially rewarding packages in the business.
They have an exciting and fresh approach to the industry and will be offering a handful of roles that will be highly sought after. Not only will successful candidates receive one of the highest basic salaries available in the industry, they will also be supplemented by a fantastic annual retention bonus that rewards loyalty and commitment rather than a productivity target that pushes engineers to rush jobs. This is a fantastic opportunity for high calibre engineers who are looking for an employer that will take the same pride in their work as they do.
Engineers are needed in the following areas:
Bristol, Gloucester & Hereford (BS, GL & HR)
What is required?
- The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Dual Fuel engineer with CCN1/CMA1 and MET1 along with a valid MOCOPA authorisation.
- Successful candidates MUST also have EUSR registration.
- You will have at least 12 months experience and have a good attitude towards work.
- We are looking for engineers with an excellent work ethic, who are willing to be dedicated to their company and are happy to be rewarded for quality work.
What are the benefits?
- Successful engineers will be given a £32,000 basic salary and given a working area close to home.
- You can achieve up to £4,000 in bonus a year as an annual retention bonus.
- Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. Engineers must be aware that they may be required to work later hours on occasion (Working hours will be between 8am-8pm but a maximum of 8 hours).
- Van, Fuel Card, PPE, Company tablet/phone.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
This role will go quickly so please apply ASAP, e-mailing