Are you a document controller with experience working on Rail Projects?
Are you looking to an opportunity to work with a leading engineering consultancy?
My client is currently looking for a document controller to join their Leeds team, however for now the role will be mainly working from home.
I am looking for someone to come in and ensure document control procedures and processes are followed consistently and reliably within the programme.
Job type: temp to perm
Salary: circa £23.53 per hour, inside IR35.
- Make sure information is stored within specified EDMS systems.
- Controlling and managing access and restricted permissions in teams, making sure confidential data is managed suitably and effectively in the systems.
- Maintain record of official programme documentation, and carry out all document control assurance prior to publication.
- Update content on the Hub.
- Understanding of Information Management as set out in international standards (ISO19650).
- Familiarity and use of Microsoft Teams/Sharepoint and AssetWise.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.