£34000 - £40000 per annum + Van + Fuel Card + Benefits
Commercial Gas Engineer:
Our client are a well established and forward thinking M&E contractor with a fantastic reputation for providing top class service to their clients. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join their established team of engineers to work across a range of clients that include marinas, hotels, educational establishments and domestic installations.
For the right candidate they are offering an excellent overall package as follows:
Salary: OTE of up to £40k depending on experience
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: M3 Corridor
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 8
Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £150
Overview of role:
- Work will vary on a day to day basis, but you must have the ability to carry out planned maintenance, reactive breakdowns and new installs work.
- The successful candidate will be required to diagnose and resolve plant failures and identify any additional spares or parts that may be required.
- Location of work will vary, so this will be a mobile role. Work area will normally be from Bournemouth in the west to Eastbourne in the east and Oxford in the north. It would be preferable for an engineer to be based within this location.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package of up to £40k OTE
- Holiday entitlement: 20 days plus Bank Holidays (rising with each year of service)
- Overtime availability
- Van and fuel card
- Smart phone and tablet
- Private medical insurance (optional after probationary period)
- Life assurance
- Training and development
What you’ll need:
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK.
- You must have commercial gas certificates.
- Be living within commutable distance of M3 corridor
- A full UK driving licence and a clear DBS check.
This role is likely to be highly sought after, so if you feel you would be well suited to the position please apply ASAP or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further information.