I'm looking after a fantastic opportunity for an experienced civil and structural engineer to work in the joint design office for the largest engineering project in Europe.
Job Title - Civil and Structural Engineer
Location - Bristol (Hybrid)
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay rates - Up to £450 a day inside IR35
The ideal candidate will be an experienced civil/structural engineer who has handled management and coordination with an emphasis on stakeholder engagement/management and proven leadership with the ability to review and except designs. This role will suit a candidate that is coming from a steelwork design background.
- Managing stakeholder engagement
- Management and co-ordination of project and engineers
- Leadership of a team of engineers to ensure the review and acceptance process goes smoothly and on-time
- Responding to General Queries, Non-Conformances, Change Request, and Exemption Requests originating from the Contractors on site, with the support of the Responsible Designer or site Experts when needed.
- Provide adequate oversight to ensure the Nuclear Safety requirements are met.
- Contribute in the resolution and closure of Open Points.
- Assess technical risk and subsequently address this risk.
- Report operationally to an Engineering Lead.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- A background in steelwork design
- A proven track record in stakeholder management
- Previous time spent in management and project coordination.
- Ability to influence a diverse range of stakeholders, particularly those in a site environment.
- Time spent as the intelligent customer (Desired NOT Essential)
If you feel you are qualified for this role please call me on 02393 876037 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.