BEMS Support Engineer
Location: Glasgow, Renfrewshire
Competitive Salary + company car allowance, performance-related bonus as well as a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and well being.
Permanent and Full Time
Are you a BEMS Support Engineer who is looking to work for a leading, stable growing business?
Our client takes real pride in caring for its employees. They are looking to enhance their BMS Support team and need capable and confident BMS Support Engineers in the Glasgow area. Our client is in need of an individual with new skills and innovative thinking to help build a better and more sustainable future.
- Carrying out BMS PPM activities across various sites across Glasgow.
- Identifying system improvements such as upgrades, system enhancements, software improvements.
- Carrying out upgrades and additional works.
- Responding to and resolving reactive breakdowns both within core business hours and as part of the out of hours standby team.
- Improving the energy performances of the buildings that out client looks after.
- Providing detailed and concise reports based upon your onsite activities.
- Good technical experience in Trend or Siemens or Tridium BEMS/HVAC Building Controls
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a collaborative working environment working alongside stakeholders, customer and external service providers.
- Professional customer service and a dedication to meeting customer expectations, including delivering technical support, coaching and direction
- An agile working approach with flexibility to support on call rota structure
- As you will be traveling to different sites its essential that you hold a full driving licence
This is an exciting new opportunity and it will not be available for long so please call 02394314784 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role.