Are you a Qualified and ARB Chartered Associate level Architect looking for a new, rewarding opportunity?
About the company
The company have been servicing their extensive client base for over 40 years, establishing their multidisciplinary engineering services in the UK. Covering a variety of buildings and infrastructure sectors, they are looking to appoint an Associate Architect to complement their Architectural team in their Oxford office.
The company take pride on setting themselves apart from their competition, providing their valued employees a friendly and supportive environment.
This role will be supporting the Group Director of Architecture and would suit either an existing Associate looking for a new challenge and rewarding opportunity.
The scope of work is extremely varied across the sectors which includes, education, residential, healthcare, government, leisure, commercial and residential.
As an Associate Architect, you will be responsible for architectural design; co-ordination of the
Design Team & contract administration for assigned projects; key commercial activities; and
As a Qualified and ARB Chartered Architect, you will be continually working to further
enhance your knowledge in the application of design, building science and technology on
architectural and construction projects.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Qualified RIBA Architect
- ARB Chartered
- Minimum of 10-15 years of professional practice
- Play a leading role in the technical delivery of the work by the architectural team and delegate responsibility for delivery of technical elements to other members of the architectural team.
- You will be pro-active in the development of new business opportunities, working closely with the Architectural Team, Group Director of Architecture, Group Managing Director, other members of the Design Leadership Team, other Group Managers and the Business Development Team to prospect for new clients.
- An enthusiasm to develop your design and technical skills and a real interest in the Architectural profession.
- An excellent understanding and thorough business knowledge of the Architectural field.
- Excellent knowledge of CAD/Revit/BIM
Competitive and negotiable Salary, bonus scheme, long service awards, will be offered in addition to an attractive benefits package that includes Health Cash Plans, Season Ticket Loans, cycle to works scheme, Professional Fees and regular funded Social Events throughout the year.
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Claire on 02393 876 031.