The London Borough of Southwark has gone out to tender with a contract for professional drainage services worth an estimated £3.275 million.
Southwark Council is looking to put a single supplier contract in place for a number of services including:
- site investigations
- design responsibility
- ensuring authority and stakeholder consent
- construction supervision and contract management in the capacity of drainage works
The services required in the London Borough of Southwark include the concept design, detailed design and works management of complex drainage schemes including sustainable drainage systems (SUDS) relating to the highways.Scope of works cover:
- identify areas at risk of flooding
- feasibility studies including all required surveys and data gathering
- outline design of proposed solutions
- detailed design of proposed solutions
- works management and supervision
- funding identification and application
- principal designer responsibilities
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate is 24th February 2020 – click here to access the tender documentation.